Monday, April 18, 2011

THEY MADE IT!

THEY MADE IT TO IDAHO yesterday evening. Ben checked in with his sponsor and thank goodness he has a good friend already there that helped him get his new ribbon that he needed to wear today!

Last night they stayed in a TLF (temporary living facility) on base in Mountain Home. When he checked in yesterday, the lady told him that his name was not even on the waiting list to get into base housing! Well, I got all upset and stuff. Come to find out TODAY, our name was not on the waiting list because we already had a house :D It is really pretty and Ben said it looks brand new. I will post pictures on here as soon as I figure out how to do it. That's all I really know as of now, I haven't gotten to talk to him much today.

Well, in my world...I did a presentation in Diet 316, ended up not having a quiz that I thought I had, started another power point presentation and went to the DZ meeting...not very exciting, haha.

LOVE,
Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment