Thursday, April 14, 2011

More Traveling...

Ben and his Dad are making good time! They left around 7:30am from Shreveport and are almost to Wichita, Kansas where they are staying for the night. So far only one detour that an old lady told them to go down...a dirt road in the middle of no where only wide enough for one care! Good thing it was daylight! They are making good time by driving only during the day.

Tomorrow, my office is holding a Student Appreciation party! I was not selected as Student Employee of the Year, but that's ok! :)

Good news: taxes and FASFA are completed and submitted!

I spoke with a Boise adviser earlier today. Looks like I can schedule until June 3, when I go for orientation. I hope the classes I want are not all taken, but I am sure I might can work something out. I am hoping to take 3 night classes in Mountain Home and take 2 on the same days at Boise. I am trying to not schedule too much in Boise because I know I am not going to be use to driving in snow.

Spring break starts next Thursday! I can't wait!!! Then, I go to school for 3 days, then start exams. I can't wait to move with Ben!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment