Ben and his Dad are on the road to Idaho! First stop - Barksdale AFB near Shreveport, LA, around 360 miles today! I was a little sad when I had to leave for school this morning from Houma, but I am OK now. Ben leaving only means that I am that much closed to moving up there with him.
We went to visit Ben's family last night to eat crawfish. He had to get his last crawfish fix before he left...no telling when the next time it will be on the menu.
We did stock up on some Louisiana Jambalya mix and Blue Runner Red and White Bean! We will have Louisiana Lundi every week and I am already looking forward to it!
This week is Student Employee Appreciation Week at school. My boss is the best. I came into work and she handed me a little good bag with some nail polish and stuff! And for those of yall who I may not have told, I was nominated for Nicholls Student Employee of the Year. :) The banquet will be Thursday so I will find out who wins then!
Love,
Addie!
No comments:
Post a Comment