Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Leaving in 9 days!

Ben has been doing great! He and and friend made a trip to the movies in Boise this past weekend. They had a great time and Ben said that the city was really nice and had A LOT of shopping and restaurants around. He started FTAC today, not sure what that means but basically he is with all the other new airmen to Mtn. Home where they learn about the base, what it has to offer, etc. This is from May 3 - May 12. Then, he will begin his Air Traffic Control (ATC) training. He will be in this about 1 year, rotating doing different things. He will have tests as well. This weekend he and his friend Reed are going to Boise to do the Susan G. Komen run!


I start finals Thursday. I have one Thursday, Friday. Monday, and Tuesday, so they are all pretty spaced out thank goodness. I leave for Idaho on May 12, in 9 days! and will be in Mtn. Home around May 15! The excitement and anticipation just keep building with every day that passes, although now that it is sinking in a bit I am getting sad that I am going to be so far away from my family. I will be alright, just a lot of changes are coming my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment